Tuesday, January 5, 2010

whew, wat a day trying to figure out all this html stuff. i am trying to get my "on and off the needles" staus bar stuff right. but seem to be html retarded now. its only showing my works in progress but i want it to show my finished and hibrnated one too.. off to read more forum posts about this and hope to understand something.

and the work more on my hat that i am designing....havent figured out how i am going to do the decreases yet. its one of ths 'slouchy hats'



and check out my sweet new yarn from The Knitting Nest in Austin

left to right: Malabrigo 100% Baby Merino Wool lace, Cascade yarn(sock yarn) 75% Merino superwash 25% nylon and the last to are both Malabrigo Kettle dyed Merino wool worsted
the feel so soft and are so pretty...now wat to make with them? hmmmmmm....

No comments: